.......... A Bit Of Care While Enjoying
To Make Most Out Of It!
- Buy the fireworks from the reliable sellers
- Always an adult should supervise the use
- Safety precautions marked on the fireworks should be strictly
- Use a candle or an agrabathi to ignite the fireworks.
- Always keep a bucket of water at hand to extinguish an
- Aerial fireworks should be used in a safe landing zone.
- Dispose of fireworks property by soaking them in water.
- Never ignite fireworks while holding them.Put them down,
then ignite them and walk away.
- Don't put fireworks in any container to ignite.Any malfunctioning
fireworks should be abandoned.
- Never ignite aerial fireworks where overhead obstruction
( trees, leaves, wires etc.) may interface with trajectory
into open air space.
- Never ignite aerial fireworks near an opening to a building.
An open garage door or window could allow aerial fireworks
to fly into the structure and cause a fire.
- Never use fireworks inside house.
- Use fireworks outdoors, but not on the public thoroughfare.
- Never experiment or make your ownfireworks.
- Never re-light a "dud" fireworks ( wait 15 to
20 minutes and then soak it in a bucket of water)
- Do not use spurious/illegal fireworks.
In case of fire in a boat:
Throw life Ring away from Boat.
Move away from engine.
Look at place to dive (In case the oil has spilt
on the water and has caught fire).
Make classic Dive, go below water.
Rise up where no flames.
Look for ring.
2) When using an ATV when
going down a slope, tilt backwards
3) Protecting yourself in
a fall :
In a fall from a height or from a vehicle press
your chin to your neck, keep limbs close to body.
4) Car overturn :
a) Slide hands on the wheel in a 9-3 position.
Brace both feet on firewall (against the engine wall,
feet near the pedals.
b) Lower your body below the dash board level.